|Size||610mm x 457mm x 254mm|
|Warranty||30 Year Warranty|
|Features||Heat Proof - Food Safe - Stain Resistant - Impact Resistant - Hygienic - 30 Year Warranty|
|Tech info||Capacity 41L|
Heat Proof - Food Safe - Stain Resistant - Impact Resistant - Hygienic - 30 Year Warranty
Turner Hastings sinks manufactured with fine fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recylcable material used by craftsmen. Fired with temperatures that reach thousands of degrees -2000* until the clay transforms into a durable, resistance dence material. The special glaze coating that is fused with the fireclay body during firing gives fireclay sinks a nonporous, uniform surface which will not scratch, rust or stain over time.
- The Novi 610x455 is the perfect width Butler Sink for kitchens, butlers pantries and laundries.
- This sink is reversible. The ribbed side gives it a Heritage, handmade look, while the flat side is more subtle, working well in contemporary kitchens.
- There are three mounting options. Farmhouse (front showing), Counter Top (glazed on all 4 sides), Under Counter (framework required)
- Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable and thermal shock resistant, meaning it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water on a cold morning.
- Turner Hastings sink are handcrafted to handle the knocks, drops and messes that come with day-to-day life
- Accessories include 90x50 Basket Waste. For more accessory options click here
- Capacity 41 Litres
- Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variation. Variations +/-2% to the specifications are common and acceptable. Never cut out or construct your bench top or kitchen cabinetry without having the sink onsite with you for measurements.
Click to read - Installation, Care & Warranty Information
Please check your order when you receive it! We require notification of damages or issues within 48 hours of when you receive your order. Returns are easy if we know about them straight away but can be a bit tricky if we don’t hear back from you for a while.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.