|Warranty||5 Years Cabinetry|
Filler panels are recommended when butting up against a wall.
Timberline has now released a new laundry system. This modular system will allow you to customise your laundry to suit your individual needs. Whether you need a custom wall to wall or just a small laundry, they have a solution for you.
Every single cabinet is 100% Australian made. That means you know you are getting a reliable product from a reliable source.
WHAT WE GIVE YOU:
- Fully assembled individual modular cabinets
- Doors, drawers, shelves and handles as shown
- Screws and brackets for mounting the benchtop
- Screws for connecting the cabinets together
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cabinet Maker or DIY handyman for installation of cabinets in your laundry
- Laundry sink and tap
- Plumber for connecting your sink and washing machine
- Screws, bolts or plugs for fixing your cabinets to the wall.
- Tools required for installation including level, planer, screw gun, drill, drill bits, hole saws, jigsaw, etc
Please check your order when you receive it! We require notification of damages or issues within 48 hours of when you receive your order. Returns are easy if we know about them straight away but can be a bit tricky if we don’t hear back from you for a while.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.