|Model||NEV-V-900-C-APH-W, NEV-V-900-L-APH-W, NEV-V-900-R-APH-W, NEV-V-900-C-HVN-W|
|Warranty||5 Years Cabinet, 5 Years Ceramic Top, 5 Years Dolomite Top|
The Manhattan range of vanities proves that LUXURY can truly be AFFORDABLE. The Manhattan is Timberline’s entry level range that combines all their unique qualities with a low price ticket. The Manhattan vanity is available with ceramic, acrylic and silk surface tops. Couple that with a selection of any of their cabinet colours to create your very own customised masterpiece at fantastic prices.
- Australian Made Cabinet.
- Durable steel runners with soft close hinges.
- Ceramic vanity tops use porcelain ceramic moulding techniques for a traditional look and feel.
- If selecting offset bowl, the drawers are required to be opposite the basin.
- Dolomite vanity tops are made up of mineral composite and showcase elegance & sophistication. Dolomite, being the main ingredient, is composed of calcium magnesium carbonate. Rocks containing this raw material are sourced from selected certified mines in the EU and brought to you in these stunning pieces, finished with an elegant, smooth matte surface.
- Much faster lead times than other brands. Approx two weeks for orders to arrive into our warehouse.
- Back up service is industry leading.
- Pricing includes a variety of options - Cabinet colours & handle options.
- Not sure what cabinet colour you like - order your free samples here.
To complete the package, find our extensive range of vanity accessories here.
- For options not listed in the drop down selection boxes, you can still order. Please leave your 'Other' selection in the Comments area upon checkout.
- Adding a pop of colour to your bathroom already? You can never have too much, can you? Check out our range of cosmetic and toiletry bags.
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER VANITY. ONCE THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS HAS BEGUN, CANCELLATIONS CANNOT BE MADE. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNLESS THE UNIT IS DEFECTIVE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU INSPECT YOUR VANITIES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM.
Please check your order when you receive it! We require notification of damages or issues within 24 hours of when you receive your order. Returns are easy if we know about them straight away but can be a bit tricky if we don’t hear back from you for a while.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.