Your bathroom is one of the most important spaces in the house. It's where you spend a lot of time, it's one of the first rooms potential buyers look at when you're selling, it needs to look sensational.
Now that you're doing a makeover, where can you find the best range of bathroom vanities Melbourne wide?
Finding the best retailer online will make your search much easier and quicker. Or course, before you start, you need to have an idea of what you're looking for.
Before buying bathroom vanities Melbourne, you need accurate measurements
Without the right measurements, you could end up wasting a lot of time and money. Grab a handy tape measure, and take accurate measurements of the existing vanity.
You'll need these measurements:
- Projection from the wall
- Height from floor to vanity mirror
- Plumbing arrangement: one hole, two holes, bench or wall mounted?
- Distance from the centre of the tap hole to the wall (for bench mounted) or to the bench top (for wall mounted)
Once you have accurate measurements, comes choosing the style.
What style of vanity do you want?
If you're matching the vanity to an existing bathroom design, there are some choices that need to be predetermined. Have a good look in your bathroom, and try to imagine what would look awesome in the space.
Here are some of the main vanity styles and benefits:
- Wall mounted, for a lovely spacious feel
- Freestanding, for less cleaning and more storage
- Minimalist bench only and above counter bowl
- Basin type: above counter, inset or under mounted
- Draws or cupboards, regular or soft close
- Stone bench top or some other style
- Handles that match the bathroom design
- Colour combination or one colour
These are the main considerations when you're choosing your new vanity. Plus of course, it needs to suit the existing plumbing arrangement. Finding the largest retailer will shortcut this search thanks to the wide collection they will have available.
Once you've made some notes on the style, you're ready to browse.
Finding a trusted retailer with the largest range
Now it's time to find your retailer. The quickest way, as we mentioned, is to search online. There are some considerations to include in your search.
- Does the retailer have a physical showroom in Melbourne?
- The reputation of the retailer
- Their prices and what you get for it
- The products have detailed specs and measurements online
- What is and isn't included in the purchase: handles, colour changes, bowls?
- The trusted brands are there
- Their delivery arrangements and costs
Doing your research will save you the pain of any unwanted surprises.
Research the retailer
The beauty of the internet is the ability for customers to post their reviews on retailers. When you're searching for the best range of bathroom vanities Melbourne wide, read all the reviews. You may need to identify which are fake reviews.
Some businesses, not all, pay people to do 5 star reviews, or post their own. You can generally tell these because they're written in a certain style. They read like a salesman, or they're generic.
The best way to get around it is to look for all the negative reviews because these will be genuine, and from there, weigh up the pros and cons.
Visit their physical showroom
Once you've read both the negative and legitimate positive reviews, visit the store in person if they're in your town, and speak with the staff. This will give you an added feel for the retailer. They probably have just a fraction of their range in the showroom, but a first-hand look will do wonders to your confidence in buying from them.
Once you've decided they're the one, you can browse with confidence either in-store or through their online store for the perfect bathroom vanity.
Remember the measurements
As you browse, have the measurements with you. Check these with the vanities that appeal to you. The last thing you want is to purchase a sensational new vanity that doesn't work in the space.
Here are some important check points:
- fits under the vanity mirror
- fits within the wall and floor tiling footprint left by the old vanity
- doesn't project too far into the room
- works with the plumbing arrangement
- existing tapware fits the bowl or basin
- colour suits the room design
Once you've found a trusted retailer selling the best range of bathroom vanities Melbourne, you're sure to find the perfect vanity for a sensational bathroom makeover, such as the Opulence Slim 1500mm Wall Hung Vanity Double Bowl by Australian Designer Products, available at Bathware Direct.
Bathware Direct is your trusted Melbourne online retailer
Bathware Direct has built a strong reputation as a trusted retailer of quality bathroom supplies.
With a beautiful, expansive showroom in Abbotsford, Melbourne, and thousands of products at your fingertips in their online store, you'll find just what you need.
Along with massive range, you also benefit from reliable brands at the best prices.
Plus - there's prompt delivery Australia-wide.
Visit their showroom, or browse online, anytime – 24/7.
For the biggest range of quality bathroom products at the best prices, it's Bathware Direct.