|Wels rating||4 star wels rating|
|Warranty||10 Years Vitreous China, 2 Years Internals, 1 Year Seats|
|Liter per min||4.5/3L Per Flush|
|Soft close seat||Soft Close Detachable Seat|
RIGHT HAND UNITS ARE ON BACKORDER UNTIL LATE OCTOBER 2021
A skew pan is where the outlet pipe is plumbed off to the side of the toilet suite rather than behind or below, which is standard. This makes this toilet suite the perfect option for your renovation!
- Boxed rim pan
- Concealed floor fixings
- Cistern with Geberit valves
- Left or right bottom inlet connection
- Left or right hand skew pan
- Urea soft close quick release seat (White only)
- WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L
- The critical measurement is from the back wall to the centre of the outlet heading out the side wall. In most changeover scenarios, the measurement will be 180-185mm. This is the best suite for that type of changeover.
Please check your order when you receive it! We require notification of damages or issues within 48 hours of when you receive your order. Returns are easy if we know about them straight away but can be a bit tricky if we don’t hear back from you for a while.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.