Timberline has now released a new laundry system. This modular system will allow you to customise your laundry to suit your individual needs. Whether you need a custom wall to wall or just a small laundry, they have a solution for you.
These fantastic MODULAR laundry cabinets let you configure endless different combinations and layouts. Here are some simple steps to help you work it out:
- Measure the total overall size you have available. remember to make allowance for wall tiles if your laundry hasn’t yet been tiled.
- Check your washing machine and tumble drier sizes and confirm with the manufacturer what free space they require around them. We advise that you provide a bit too much free space rather than too little. This ensures that if you replace your machines later you won’t be left with a space that is too small.
- Select your preferred cabinet layout from the options
- Check your laundry sink size with your plumber. We recommend a 900mm base cabinet to fit the sink. Some smaller sinks may fit into a 600mm base cabinet.
- Place the sink next to your washing machine to allow your plumber to connect the water pipes for the washing machine.
- If the side of your cupboards butt up to a wall, order a FILLER PANEL to go between the wall and the side of the cupboard. This allows for a neat finish against the wall.
- For a neat finish order END PANELS to go beside washing machines or at the end of a row of cupboards if they are not butting up against a side wall. This is not mandatory but will create a neater finish.
- Once you have your cabinet layout confirmed, add up the CABINET + END PANEL + WASHING MACHINE sizes to work out the overall benchtop length. Note: the maximum benchtop length is 3600mm.
- If you are creating a wall to wall laundry we can make a special width cabinet to suit. E.G. we can reduce the size of a 900mm cabinet to 850mm.