|Tap holes||1 tap hole|
|Warranty||10 Year Replacement Warranty for Manufacturing Faults|
The Opal basins are a versatile range of basins with the inbuilt practicality of space beside the basin. Designed to comply with AS1428.1 standards these can be installed for disability access in either domestic or commercial applications.
- Overflow not available,
- White plug and chrome grate waste included,
- Pictured with optional Caroma Track basin mixer,
- Can be installed to comply to AS1428.1-2009 Amd1 Design for Access and Mobility requirements.
- This is also available in 0 tap hole or 3 tap hole options. Please contact us if you would like to enquire about purchasing one of these other tap hole varieties.
- Please note that the plug supplied is NOT the same as the plug in the image shown. If you are interested in a similar chrome pop waste either the Universal Pop Plug & Waste or the Pop Down Waste can be purchased separately.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 2-3 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.