A specialised seat designed for persons with ambulant disabilities. Includes solid stainless steel hinges, plus rotatable buffers for extra stability during sideways transport.
- Solid section, compression moulded seat
- Solid stainless steel hinges
- Rotatable buffers
- Suitable for Care installations, domestic use or heavy duty commercial use
- Suitable for bariatric applications in accordance with AS1371:2016
- Now with GermGard® Protection
- PLEASE NOTE: TOILETS SEATS ARE NON RETURNABLE FOR HYGIENE REASONS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF THE SEAT WILL FIT YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE 1800655314
Please check your order when you receive it! We require notification of damages or issues within 48 hours of when you receive your order. Returns are easy if we know about them straight away but can be a bit tricky if we don’t hear back from you for a while.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.