Heat Proof - Food Safe - Stain Resistant - Impact Resistant - Hygienic - 30 Year Warranty
Turner Hastings sinks manufactured with fine fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recylcable material used by craftsmen. Fired with temperatures that reach thousands of degrees -2000* until the clay transforms into a durable, resistance dence material. The special glaze coating that is fused with the fireclay body during firing gives fireclay sinks a nonporous, uniform surface which will not scratch, rust or stain over time.
- The Novi 610x455 is the perfect width Butler Sink for kitchens, butlers pantries and laundries.
- This sink is reversible. The ribbed side gives it a Heritage, handmade look, while the flat side is more subtle, working well in contemporary kitchens.
- There are three mounting options. Farmhouse (front showing), Counter Top (glazed on all 4 sides), Under Counter (framework required)
- Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable and thermal shock resistant, meaning it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water on a cold morning.
- Turner Hastings sink are handcrafted to handle the knocks, drops and messes that come with day-to-day life
- Accessories include 90x50 Basket Waste. For more accessory options click here
- Capacity 41 Litres
- Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variation. Variations +/-2% to the specifications are common and acceptable. Never cut out or construct your bench top or kitchen cabinetry without having the sink onsite with you for measurements.
Click to read - Installation, Care & Warranty Information