What is the cost of delivery?
- The best way to ascertain what the cost of your order would be is to select the items you want to buy, add them to the shopping cart and you can get a shipping quote here. The cost of delivery varies depending on the location and the goods ordered. Within a designated local area, we are able to offer a flat $60 delivery fee as we do the deliveries ourselves but for the rest of the Australia we use a courier service.
How does delivery work?
- We aim to deliver your order as economically as possible.
- Once your order has been placed with Bathwaredirect.com.au we will despatch your items as quickly as possible.
- Your items are sent from our despatch centre in Melbourne or directly from suppliers Australia-wide.
- Smaller items (1-3kg) are despatched by Australia Post and larger items by our transport carrier.
- You will be sent an email with all relevant information detailing the despatch date and your consignment note number. Our website has a link to track the progress of your delivery.
- If you order goods you must be home to accept and sign for deliveries. If you are not at home the delivery driver will leave a card and it is the customers responsibility to collect the goods or arrange another delivery at the customers cost.
- It is advisable that yourself or someone on your behalf will be available to assist the driver in the unloading of large heavy goods. The delivery driver will not carry large items upstairs. Delivery of large items is a door to door service and the onus is on you to get items from the door to your desired location onsite.
This fee is optional but recommended as we will replace any and all items free of charge if they arrive damaged. If you choose not to take up this optional freight protection fee and the below items arrive damaged please be aware that there is no insurance on these items.
Delivery insurance covers only damage occurred through transporting the items from our warehouse to your designated delivery address. All deliveries should be checked upon receiving, as claims for delivery insurance can only be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
We will insure the following products against freight damage for free:
- Accessories (except Mirrors) mirrors, shaving cabinets, toilets, vanities, tallboys, baths, basins, kitchen sinks, appliances
- Shower heads
- Shower bases
- Shower Wastes & Channels
For the following products there is a small $9.70 freight insurance fee:
- Shaving cabinets
- Kitchen sinks
Can I order online and pick up the item(s) from your warehouse?
- Yes, you can pick up your order from our warehouse in Narre Warren, VIC. You simply need to select 'Pick Up' as your delivery method in the shopping cart. Our warehouse is at 8-10 Vesper Drive, Narre Warren. Please contact us to confirm a pick up time and have your order number with you when you come to pick up the order. We do not have the space in our warehouse to hold orders so once an order is complete it will need to be picked up as soon as possible. We understand that this may not be ideal but part of the reason that we can offer such great prices on our range is that we keep the cost of running the business low through such measures.