|Wels rating||3 star wels rating|
|Size||Setout for S Trap - 300mm|
|Liter per min||3.7 Litres Per Minute|
One Toilet with Comfort and Ease
Lafeme's Smart Toilet offers a tailored cleansing experience using a hygienic stream of water. Oxygen enriched water dissipates soft soothing bubbles for an ultimate cleanse. Innovative and effortless with adjustable water temperature and an oscillating spray arm that provides a cleansing spray pattern to suit your needs.
Experience ultimate convenience and control all toilet functions with the app intelligent remote control or the quick side press panel. Enjoy the health benefits of the anti-bacterial seat that prevents germ growth and the convenience of the activated carbon feature that deodorises and neutralises.
- Strong Whirlpool. Waste is eliminated using a high suction siphon jet-flush. A rotating water current ensures a complete waste removal after every use.
- App. Operation without remote control is possible.
- Auto Open / Auto Close
- Posterior Wash. Large aerated water droplets are dispersed with firm or adjustable water pressure to offer a complete cleanse.
- Feminine Wash. Large aerated water droplets are gently dissipated via a perforated nozzle for a complete intimate cleanse.
- Self Cleaning Nozzle. Autocleaning retractable nozzle preventing cross contamination.
- Heated Seat. Seat heating functions are 5 levels of temperature adjusted to meet different temperature requirements in different seasons.
- Spa Massage. Water jets pulsate to provide a restorative spa sensation.
- Auto Flush. Automatically flush after drying.
- Warm Drying. Warm air brings more delicate care to skin and can dry quicker.
- Flush With Battery. All operational buttons if you have no remote or power outage.
- No Cistern. The tankless design draws water directly from the mains, therefore the bacteria growth is minimised.
- Energy Saving. The unit is inaudible and energy efficient as it automatically enters sleep mode when not in use.
- Rimless Design. Self-Cleaning Glaze. Easy To Clean.
- For installation instructions - click here
Please check your order when you receive it! We require notification of damages or issues within 48 hours of when you receive your order. Returns are easy if we know about them straight away but can be a bit tricky if we don’t hear back from you for a while.
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Melbourne warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.